Social Media makes you immensely target-oriented as far as promotions for your business are concerned. You get into the skin of your prospective clients with your access into their daily lives and leaning. Their FMCG-preferences, their choice of entertainment, their loyalty to specific brands, all of this you get to know by making a contact with them on Social Media. And deep contacts transform into business for you.
But there are myriad of Social Media Channels, you have to stick to a few of them to make promotions in order to get business. A chunk of platforms can be used:
1. Facebook: Facebook happens to be a global giant in connecting people across the world. A supremely effective bridge for your business, Facebook can be used in the easiest of manners and empowers you with the extremely specific targeting.
2. Twitter: Twitter has gained popularity in getting different posts popular on just a click of the button. If people read, share and re-tweet your posts and if people post their materials related to your posts, you have a big chance to garner followers in stream. You can use trendy hashtags to attract people to your work and vision. You can also re-tweet others’ tweets to get an access into their followers’ wisdom. And all of this makes ground for you to create a base for your business.
3. LinkedIn: This is the best platform to hit business-professionals on the basis of their job-profiles, domain-specificity or industry-arena. Target-hitting is easier here.
4. Instagram: A photo-sharing platform, Instagram helps you connect with people on the base of visual demonstration of your business in different facets. You can highlight your products, services, their respective launches or any event on this platform to attract attention of the audience.
5. Pinterest: Perfect photos presenting varied aspects of your business and vision of your business in true form go global here at the quickest. You can draw attention to your products, services, their respective launches or big personalities attached to your initiative to harvest maximum visibility here.
6. Yelp: Yelp has emerged as a big platform lately to amass reviews about your products, services or your business in general. These reviews hold greater reach and significance. Getting your existing clients to provide reviews on your business and its aspects on this place must be a customary routine for you.
Apart from all of these platforms, you can use YouTube as well by uploading interviews of industry-honchos and corporate-people on your business and different videos and presentations emphasizing your products, services or company-profile. You can use one of them or all of them as per your liking and your thinking to get maximum of boost and visibility for your business.